Efficient and safe towage operations
Our tugs are developed in cooperation with the world`s best designers and suppliers. The tugs, both over and under 60T bollard pull, are optimized vessels designed to complete flexible, safe and efficient operations. To reduce mobilization time all tugs are equipped with oil recovery systems, installed onboard for immediate deployment.
We have extensive experience in the different operations we perform, and we work hard to provide the best overall towage solution for our clients. We are in the forefront of developing advanced escort tugs and perform such duties for many oil- and gas terminals.
- Mooring operations
- Rig moves
- Pollution control and oil & spill recovery
- Shore operations, e.g Loading Master
- Tow master
- Logistical support operations for oil and gas terminals
- Shore team
On request, we can supply a shore team to handle the mooring lines coming ashore.
- Mooring Equipment
Supply mooring lines and equipment if needed.
- Mooring Analysis
Supply approved mooring analysis at competitive rates and in due time through our collaborate partner.
- Mooring Master
Supply mooring masters with the following responsibilities:
- Plan and prepare scope of work and mooring procedures according to instructions from client and mooring analysis
- Prepare a list of equipment (including certificates)
- Attend and facilitate HAZOP meetings when necessary
- Coordinate instructions to/from pilot, tugs and shore team
- Act as mooring supervisor to the shore team
- Prepare mooring master report on completion of work
- Arrange harbour/coastal permits