Østensjø Rederi and Sjømannskirken have renewed their agreement on emergency response and crisis support.
Sjømannskirken has long experience and exceptional competence in helping people after accidents abroad. Its services include:
- 24-hour Emergency Phone (+47 951 19 181)
- Advice, support and guidance in following up the incident
- When requested, sending resource persons to the place of incident or other agreed place
- Visits at hospitals
- Accompanying people to their home, when needed
- Assistance with rituals and/or religious services appropriate to the situation
- Leading debriefs and providing individuals and groups with grief counselling, as well as assisting in the follow-up, care and support of individuals, families and colleagues
- A broad international network of different churches and organisations which can be leveraged
- Assisting companies with plans for emergency response and crisis support
- Seminars and courses in emergency response and the handling of crises
- Personal chats with internet priests on www.nettkirken.no
The emergency response from Sjømannskirken is available to all employees, regardless of their nationality or religious affiliation.